Monday 18 June 2012





So I see your asking who or what Berner Design is...

To put it simply its a artist/design company who creates flyers and posters for nightclubs such as Orange Rooms in Southampton. As an artist this involves portraits of families celebrities and all sorts of creative images. (see link below) This has also lead to developing and designing their own T-shirts.

Now this is where I come in. As the company is relitiviry unknown my role as a marketing assistant is do increase brand awareness, simple enough? The catch is with a very limited budget.

With this insight and understanding I created a marketing brief... scroll down. The on thing that stood out for me was in Southampton i can't recollect any other well known artist/designers, so their needed to be a brand image of the company. The owner of the company created a character where there is a back story and a continuous story can be created 'light bulb moment'. Thus we created 'Monsieur Harry Exma' as the brand image (above).

The story of Monsieur Exma in simple terms will be a 'criminal' working in Southampton causing all sorts of mischief. As you can see the above image we've created an old school 'wanted' theme as part of the campaign along with a poster. 

The idea behind the campaign is placing their posters and flyers around the town centre, along with an marketing campaign where photoshop becomes very useful replacing current images with the posters and the brand image. This will continue with new characters created as part of Monsieur Exma 'entourage' of criminals.

I'm guessing you get the idea and I wont reveal any more until its been arranged :)

Check out the Berner Design website which is below also check out my on line creative portfolio which shows my current/past work. Let me know what you think as well!

Thanks guys!
















No comments:

Post a Comment